Monday, August 1, 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos!

Happy birthday to my sweet, adorable, wonderful, lovely husband! I am so incredibly blessed that you are in my life. I hope that you had an amazing birthday! I love you!

Here are some pictures from today:

Ryne with the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cake I made him.  We also had homemade vanilla ice cream. (Thank Gina and Travis for our ice cream maker! One of the best gifts ever.)

 Here's the birthday wreath I made and hung on our door to bring some extra festive-ness.

 Ryne took off of work today, so we got to spend the day together. I sure hope that he had as much fun as I did. Ryne makes me smile so much! Here is a picture of Jack Jack looking cute and Ryne in the background looking even cuter. :)


Ryne opening his presents.

And I think I'll end with a little song. It goes a little like this.... 
Feliz Cumpleanos a ti!
Feliz Cumpleanos a ti!
Feliz Cumpleanos a Ryneeeee!
Feliz Cumpleanos a ti!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ryne. We sure hope it was a good one. Lindsey, the cake look WONDERFUL!!! You might have to make one for us sometime. LOL Jack is simply precious. What a beautiful family!! We love you guys. Aunt Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE your wreath... love love your cake!
    Happy Birthday Ryne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ya'll!! They were really fun to make!
    Aunt Gretchen, I would love to bake something for ya'll! Maybe I'll bring something down when we come visit. :)

    ReplyDelete