Wednesday, August 24, 2011

EXTRA EXTRA!! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

Hey friends!
So I've got some super exciting news. Our couch FINALLY comes in on Friday. Yes! That's THIS Friday! As in the day after tomorrow. I feel like I've been waiting on this dern amazing couch for yearssss. But no need to wait much longer.
Now, that means that YOU are in luck! VERY good luck I must say. We now have a couch that we must get rid of. And I feel so stinking generous I am going to practically give it away! Yes! This wonderful couch can be yours for just $30! What! 30 dollars you ask?! And I will reply with yes! Only a measly 30 dollars! Boys and girls, you can't beat that deal with a stick! And you know what?! I am in such a good mood that I'm going to throw in a deal. If you say you want the friend discount, I might knock off some money. Heck! If you say that you read about our couch for sale on our blog I'll probably knock off some more money! Now friends, you better not pass up this deal while it's still there! Give me a call! Text me! Facebook me! Message me! Whatever you do, do it QUICK!
 And here's what you've been waiting for.... drum roll please! Here are the pictures of the couch for sale!

Sorry, the pupster is not included with the sale.

Here is a pic of the "legs".


No comments:

Post a Comment