Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Love

"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins." 1 John 4:10

With Jack Jack at the groomer's, this morning has been very relaxing. (Not that Jackson is a bother, but you know, I haven't had to play fetch or make sure he's not getting into anything dangerous and all the other little things that normally fill up my day at home with a puppy.) After reading a bit, I logged onto the computer and decided that today would be a good day to blog. It suddenly hit me that Ryne and I have not blogged about the most important thing we could share about our lives: the love of God. :)

The verse I shared is one of my favorites. I am filled with thankfulness and amazement at the thought of God loving us so much that He sent Jesus to pay for my sins, my wrongdoings, so that I am able to have eternal life with Him.

Want to know something cool? He did the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment