Friday, March 18, 2011

Vote NOW, Please :)

For the longest time I've wanted decorative pillows for our bed. There are so many cute ones everywhere. But I can't justify spending $40 dollars on one pillow. A few weekends ago, traveling on our way home we stopped by the Summitt in Birmingham to eat. Recently, Ryne has been completely obsessed with Pottery Barn. (Which I don't blame him, they have some super cute stuff there.) So, naturally we had to go there too. While there I saw these pillows:
      Textured Pillow Cover, 18", Espresso              
I really liked the square pillow with one button and the rectangular one with several buttons. They were really simple, but I still liked them. Instead of paying $25 for only the pillow cover, I decided I would try to sew my own.
Here comes the problem.... I went ahead and made one of each to see how they would turn out. One square and one rectangle. Now that I made both, I don't know which one we should keep and make a second one of. Here are the final products...
                       
Your opinion is needed, please. :) Which one is it, square or rectangle? Or are they both a no go?

5 comments:

  1. Hey Lindsey and Ryne.....I love your blog. I have to say that I like that square one. Very nice!! You did a great job. Love your puppy - Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindsey! I definitely like the square one better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ya'll for the input! I think Ryne likes the square one better too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I like the square one, too!!! Very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete